The tourist visas are normally processed within 24 hours upon the submission of the visa application form to the Embassy.
Visa Application Form
click button below to Download Printable form
- Duly completed Visa application form.
- Valid Passport (with a validity of a minimum period of six months)
- One PP size Photograph.
Children under the age of 10 shall be issued with a visit visa free of cost.
1. Once the visa is issued, it will not be amended, re-validated and visa fees will not be refunded.
2. Personal cheques and credit cards are not accepted for visa fees.
3. Visitors may also obtain tourist visa at following arrival points in Nepal:
Tribhubhan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu
- Belhiya, Bhairahawa
4. Visa fees at arrival points: 15 days=$25, 30 days=$40, 90 days=$100
5. If applicant wishes to obtain visa on arrival, two pp sized photographs should be presented
6. Nationals of the following countries must apply for a tourist visa through Nepalese Embassies as they do not get visas on arrival at the entry points of Nepal mentioned above
7. Travel Document holders should apply for a tourist visa at the Nepalese Embassy.
Six months from the date of issue. The validity of visa dates are counted from the date of arrival in Nepal.
A tourist visa can be extended from the Department of Immigration and Pokhara Immigration Office for a total of 120 days. An additional 30 days visa may be granted on reasonable grounds from the Department. Over the course of a visa year, a tourist cannot stay in Nepal more than cumulative 150 days.
For Rules and Appendix Please see link below Immigration office, Nepal
For other category of visas please visit following link Immigration office, Nepal
For more information, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org